Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
Ellie:
Edge of chick pile showing as they sun themselves in the late afternoon sun! What a surprise to even get a glimpse!
bcbird:
Another food drop by Ivy, who barely hesitated on the ledge before departing.
That Princess runs a tight ship.
So far no glimpses of the little ones, but they are obviously being fed.
Kinderchick:
--- Quote from: gemcitygemini on June 01, 2010, 14:10 ---I need to know how to view both sites at the same time. Any help? Other than having two computers going at the same time. LOL
--- End quote ---
I was just thinking that maybe you are wondering how to view the peregrines at the West Winnipeg site, gcg? :-\ If that is what you are asking about, there isn't a webcam for public viewing on that nest site. TPC and Eye-Spy (our webcam guy) have access to viewing those peregrines on a special spy camera, so that they can monitor those birds. :)
Kinderchick:
--- Quote from: gemcitygemini on June 01, 2010, 14:10 ---...I need to know how to view both sites at the same time. Any help? Other than having two computers going at the same time. LOL
--- End quote ---
Not sure what you mean by this, gcg. :-\ As far as I can tell, there is only one view of this site, at the moment. The skycam view is what is available for now because the nest box camera has not been working since the storm this past weekend.
GCG:
:) Hello to all! I have been away for most of the day. Just peeked at the skycam and do not even see tail feathers. But not to worry, they have chosen to remain in the shade, not to bask in the sun????? A question for TPC, I know the chicks are very young, however, at what age does Mom or Dad drop off their (meals) and the chicks feed themselves? ???
After posting this, I again went to view skycam, (DUH!) I see lots of parent, at least 3/4th, apparently a feeding. I need to know how to view both sites at the same time. Any help? Other than having two computers going at the same time. LOL
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version