Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (602/999) > >>

MayShowers:
I have the camera on screen and it looks windy in Winnipeg, but all that is showing is a glimpse of tail feathers.    Flipping back and forth between work and Falcon Cam I always seem to miss the change of guard between Princess and Ivy and feeding time.  It's so darn hard to get any work done with only one computer screen. :(

bev.:
Just thought i would check in and see how things were. I am trying to get cam

GCG:
 :) Princess is now feeding the chicks. Ivy had been sitting on the ledge but he has now flown the coop. ;D

GCG:
 :) June 1st, Day 8. I am eagerly looking forward to today if the weather co-operates. Hopefully, as TPC said in her post last night, we will get a better look at the Radisson Royals basking in the sun.  8)

bcbird:
I agree with you, Kinderchick.  It is a nice feature of the sky cam that we see real size through the lens.  I'm very interested in the time Ivy spends while Princess is around, because it's always surprising to see the size difference.  It is so marked!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version