Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (600/999) > >>

KDR33:
Not sure if this is the right spot to ask this, but I was stuck in traffic downtown and I realized that I don't know which side of the building the new nest site is on.  I didn't have much time to look so I was wondering, what street do I need to stand on to look up towards the nest box?  
Thanks,
KDR

P.S. Unfortunately I'm not so great with cardinal directions (I know they nested on the west but that hasn't helped me find it  :-[ )

Doreen:
You can see one of the chicks feeding.  ;D ;D
Sorry make that two chicks.
Now three chicks!

Doreen:
Thank you for the close up view.  ;D

Doreen:
Someone is eating!  =)

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: gemcitygemini on June 01, 2010, 14:10 --- :) Hello to all! I have been away for most of the day. Just peeked at the skycam and do not even see tail feathers. But not to worry, they have chosen to remain in the shade, not to bask in the sun????? A question for TPC, I know the chicks are very young, however, at what age does Mom or Dad drop off their (meals) and the chicks feed themselves? ???  
--- End quote ---

No, the parents are feeding the chicks and will continue to do so for a couple more weeks, then the chicks will start stealing food and trying to feed themselves.  The weather has been up and down today, windy and cooler so the adults have been keeping the kids undercover.  Might be able to see them tomorrow as it is forecasted to be sunny and warmer, then we are back to cloudy with rain for the next few days, so maybe not.


--- Quote from: gemcitygemini on June 01, 2010, 14:10 ---After posting this, I again went to view skycam, (DUH!) I see lots of parent, at least 3/4th, apparently a feeding. I need to know how to view both sites at the same time. Any help? Other than having two computers going at the same time. LOL

--- End quote ---

There is only one webcam view.  Normally we would be using the nestbox cam but it was damaged in the storm and we won't be going to the box until the weather improves and we can be sure that we can minimize any potential disturbance for/of the birds - adults and chicks.  So right now the webcam view is the view from the skycam.  If/when we can get the nestbox cam fixed/replaced, we will go back to the nestbox cam view.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version