Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (599/999) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:
nap time is about to ensue, their little heads are already dropping ... will try to get video up in the next day ...

KDR33:
Thanks for the close up!  And thanks for the directions to the nest box!

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: KDR33 on June 01, 2010, 19:18 ---Not sure if this is the right spot to ask this, but I was stuck in traffic downtown and I realized that I don't know which side of the building the new nest site is on.  I didn't have much time to look so I was wondering, what street do I need to stand on to look up towards the nest box?  
Thanks,
KDR

P.S. Unfortunately I'm not so great with cardinal directions (I know they nested on the west but that hasn't helped me find it  :-[ )

--- End quote ---

West side of the buildng, so on the Donald Street side of the building - look up above the R in the sign and a bit to the left and you can see the front of the nestbox.

Jo:
Awwww - look at those hungry little ones! Too cute.

Thank you for the close up!

The Peregrine Chick:
The other two are further back but working their way forward, they have had quite a bit of food so far today looking at the video ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version