Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (598/999) > >>

Kinderchick:
What was that, that Princess just dropped over board?! :o

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: Jo on June 01, 2010, 19:19 ---Awwww - look at those hungry little ones! Too cute.
Thank you for the close up!
--- End quote ---
Darn, I guess I missed the close-up! :(

I think that was Ivy who just flew in with a meal, perched momentarily and then flew off, perhaps to store the meal in a "cache"? :-\

bcbird:

TPC, I asked a couple of questions just as the bad weather was starting, and will repost them now that things seem quieter.
TPC, I appreciated the answers to the Kinderchicklets' questions. and have a follow up
question to the query of the pebble eating.
 
Is the Chick crop that we watch fill up through a feeding the same structure that becomes the gizzard in the adult?

Another question.
In the WFP article, banding was mentioned for mid June.  When will the exact date be set?

Doreen:
Looks like no rain for a few days.
Lets cross our fingers, toes, and talons and hope they're right. :D

KDR33:
Looks like the chicks have finished dinner.  Where does Princess take the 'left overs' when the chicks are done?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version