Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
ballywing:
Oooh - Got to see the 'cam fixing' crew!!! WONDERFUL JOB!! - And the view is much better & brighter than before !! 8)....Thanks so much TPC, EYE SPY, DENNIS....etc!! ;D ;D ;D (TPC got a nice close-up photo of the chicks, look forward to seeing that!!) :-* :-*
dodobird:
Beautiful - everything is looking good. Chick pile is so sweet to see.
Thanks Tracy and all !!!!!!
The Peregrine Chick:
You are all welcome :-*
Tsar Castic:
Just yesterday I was thinking the same thing as bcbird. I really appreciate the answers that you give to the Kinderchicklets, TPC. I've learned a lot about peregrines and other birds of prey lurking here for the last few years, but nothing beats the questions & responses in the classroom.
So...Thanks.
The Peregrine Chick:
--- Quote from: bcbird on June 01, 2010, 19:51 ---TPC, I appreciated the answers to the Kinderchicklets' questions. and have a follow up question to the query of the pebble eating. Is the Chick crop that we watch fill up through a feeding the same structure that becomes the gizzard in the adult?
--- End quote ---
Yes. :)
--- Quote from: bcbird on June 01, 2010, 19:51 ---In the WFP article, banding was mentioned for mid June. When will the exact date be set?
--- End quote ---
Date hasn't been finalized yet, but when it is, I will post here first.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version