Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (511/999) > >>

AnimalLover:

--- Quote from: Mother Hen on June 09, 2010, 14:32 ---You bet, I do I don't even have to leave my chair.....Just look to the right and there she is sitting again....Momma! I will be glued to the window once the babies start to flutter on the ledge

--- End quote ---
You are so lucky Mother Hen!

bccs:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on June 09, 2010, 15:06 ---Sorry it has taken awhile, meetings etc today at work  :-\

--- End quote ---
Not to worry, seems every one I talk to lately is very busy at work, me included. :o

GCG:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on June 09, 2010, 14:49 ---Everyone is fine in the box, bit of wandering a little bit ago and now everyone is in the back corner tucked up against one another.

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much for the "scoop" from inside, TPC.  :)  :-*

The Peregrine Chick:
Sorry it has taken awhile, meetings etc today at work  :-\

bcbird:
Nice to get an inside the box update, TPC.  Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version