Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (510/999) > >>

allikat:
Mother Hen's got the view, now she needs to have the party!!!   :P

susha:
Thanks for the updates TPC, MotherHen and Eye-Spy!  It's too bad we can't see the Radisson Royal family, but it's good to know that there are eyes on them.  :)

susha:

--- Quote from: Mother Hen on June 09, 2010, 14:32 ---You bet, I do I don't even have to leave my chair.....Just look to the right and there she is sitting again....Momma! I will be glued to the window once the babies start to flutter on the ledge

--- End quote ---

I am soooooooooooooooooo envious!  When did you say we were all invited over? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

KDR33:
Thanks for the updates TPC, Mother Hen and Eye-Spy!  I didn't realize how addicted I was to the little guys until the cam went down.  I keep checking the cam out of habit and am reminded that we can't see them. :( Hope it's back up soon!  I still haven't seen the bum scoot shuffle faceplant yet... How long will they keep doing that btw?

AnimalLover:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on June 09, 2010, 12:09 ---
--- Quote from: AnimalLover on June 09, 2010, 09:02 ---
--- Quote from: jadoo on June 09, 2010, 08:43 ---..if you click on the topic you want to get in on, at the bottom of the page it gives some options; hit REPLY, and it'll let you post in the topic without having to quote...

--- End quote ---

Thank you jadoo thats great to know now if I can just figure out how to make a new post  ??? ;D
--- End quote ---

jadoo is right, AnimalLover... just follow her instructions by clicking on the REPLY button at the bottom of the page/topic you wish to post in. That is how you make a new post in a particular topic.  :) Or are you perhaps wondering how to begin a new topic? ???



--- End quote ---
I was wondering both how to reply and start a new topic I feel real stupid jadoo was so nice to help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version