Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (509/999) > >>

GCG:
 :( Well I guess we are still in the dark. Sure hope that CBC is working on the problem. We need to watch our Radisson Royals. Check back later.

Kinderchick:
Just thought I'd check to see if the webcam is back up. Not yet, I guess.  :( Maybe tomorrow? :-\


--- Quote from: allikat on June 09, 2010, 19:43 ---Mother Hen's got the view, now she needs to have the party!!!   :P
--- End quote ---
So I guess we need a "Hen" Party, sooner than later! ;)

susha:

--- Quote from: allikat on June 09, 2010, 19:43 ---Mother Hen's got the view, now she needs to have the party!!!   :P

--- End quote ---

 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

susha:
I've been getting chick-fixes by checking in on other falcon cams - the Forum has links to cams all over the world.  The one I like best and which has four chicks just like ours, only 10 days older, is the Great River Energy cam in Minnesota.

I'm sure this isn't news to many... ::) ::)

Moonstar:
I sure miss seeing the chicks.  Now is so enjoyable to watch, when they are wandering around.  Sure hope it gets fixed soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version