Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (512/999) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:
Everyone is fine in the box, bit of wandering a little bit ago and now everyone is in the back corner tucked up against one another.

bccs:
What bcbird said  ;D

bcbird:
You are our eyes today, Mother Hen, thank you for the updates!

Mother Hen:
You bet, I do I don't even have to leave my chair.....Just look to the right and there she is sitting again....Momma! I will be glued to the window once the babies start to flutter on the ledge

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: AnimalLover on June 09, 2010, 09:02 ---
--- Quote from: jadoo on June 09, 2010, 08:43 ---..if you click on the topic you want to get in on, at the bottom of the page it gives some options; hit REPLY, and it'll let you post in the topic without having to quote...

--- End quote ---

Thank you jadoo thats great to know now if I can just figure out how to make a new post  ??? ;D
--- End quote ---

jadoo is right, AnimalLover... just follow her instructions by clicking on the REPLY button at the bottom of the page/topic you wish to post in. That is how you make a new post in a particular topic.  :) Or are you perhaps wondering how to begin a new topic? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version