Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (501/999) > >>

Cara59:
Well now after many 'refresh attempts'...I finally see the Radisson Royals...ohhh getting to be all 'growd' up now in a chick pile and I think Ivy is perching... ;D...yeahhh I am on!!!

2kawaii:
Pictures from the feeding around 6:45 pm

 
Ivy feeding dinner.  There was a fair bit of pushing and shoving going on.





ME GODZILLA!! ;D



Two down, two to go.


Ivy clears the leftovers.....


Someone trying to make an after dinner snack of a peregrine pellet.  "Who me?"






Cara59:
Sorry Ballywing...I meant to say. I havent logged on in 7 days but now that I am back on I cant seema to get the 'streaming' going...so are you having the same problem today then? :)

ballywing:

--- Quote from: Cara59 on June 10, 2010, 19:34 ---Hey there anyone,

It's been 7 days since I ve seen the Royal Family...can anyone fill me in.  By the way is anyone having trouble with the video...or is it just me? :(

--- End quote ---
7 Days??? - No, I think for most of us it only went out for yesterday... ???

Saoirse:
That's a great photo, Ballywing -- and I see that Junior has decided maybe he/she is sleepy after all . . . yawn . . . chickpile . . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version