Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (500/999) > >>

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: flchick on June 10, 2010, 09:51 ---Thanks to all for getting the camera link up again.  We've missed our chick fixes here in Florida.  Great to see them agian.
 :o :o :o

--- End quote ---

Viewing from Florida, huh.  Guess the problem BccS is having is ISP related.

allikat:
GREAT photos!!!!!!  It's great to see the parents and chicks again!

Cara59:
They look absolutely 'spectacular'...I mean really!! To see them again does my 'heart' good.

Cara59:

--- Quote from: 2kawaii on June 10, 2010, 19:44 ---Pictures from the feeding around 6:45 pm

 
Ivy feeding dinner.  There was a fair bit of pushing and shoving going on.





ME GODZILLA!! ;D



Two down, two to go.


Ivy clears the leftovers.....


Someone trying to make an after dinner snack of a peregrine pellet.  "Who me?"








--- End quote ---





Oh my goodness...just got on and missed the 'feeding frenzy'...awsome pics 2kawaii
thank you for sharing. ;D

ballywing:

--- Quote from: Cara59 on June 10, 2010, 19:42 ---Sorry Ballywing...I meant to say. I havent logged on in 7 days but now that I am back on I cant seema to get the 'streaming' going...so are you having the same problem today then? :)

--- End quote ---
OH!!!- I think everything's ok now - not sure why you're having trouble....?? - Hope you get it working soon- Chicks are doing AWESOME!! - and so BIG!! ;D
(Never mind, I see from your post that all is well now - glad you got it working) 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version