Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (499/999) > >>

KDR33:
So someone posted on the cam site that Princess brought a snake for the babies.  I missed the feeding, but I find this hard to believe.  :-\
Was it really a snake or could it have been a "squirrel" like last time?  ???

Moonstar:
Someone just brought a small meal in.  You would think they had not eaten for hours and hours.  Oh they are just so cute how they get up from their chick pile when food arrives.  Well food is all gone.One of them just swallowed something really big.  I think he or she is having problems.  Nope looks like it went down.   I can't believe that in a few weeks they will be getting ready to fledge.  They are all awake now.

Cara59:

--- Quote from: The Friesens on June 10, 2010, 20:22 ---Glad to see the camera up and running THANK YOU!  They grow so fast! I think it does all our hearts good to see them.

--- End quote ---

I most certainly agree...'chick fixes' are sooo goood for everyone...It puts it all into perspective for us humans...it's just so simple and beautiful  :D

The Friesens:
okay I know this will be moved but here goes anyways!  Dennis what kind of camera do you have? You take such awesome pictures.

The Friesens:
Glad to see the camera up and running THANK YOU!  They grow so fast! I think it does all our hearts good to see them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version