Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (502/999) > >>

ballywing:
I'm not sleepy....Can I come up there too Mom  ???


Cara59:
Hey there anyone,

It's been 7 days since I ve seen the Royal Family...can anyone fill me in.  By the way is anyone having trouble with the video...or is it just me? :(

ballywing:
'Line up against the wall and wait your turn - one at a time..!! ..... NEXT!!'  :P

2kawaii:
Ivy hasn't figured out how to feed them as fast as Princess can.  ;D

 Also looked like a fair sized meal he brought in this time.


--- Quote from: Stormy on June 10, 2010, 18:39 ---I swear they grew in front of my eyes while they were feeding . . . . :o ;D

They've been at this feeding for the last 20 minutes!

--- End quote ---

Stormy:
I swear they grew in front of my eyes while they were feeding . . . . :o ;D

They've been at this feeding for the last 20 minutes!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version