Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
Jo:
Food delivery from Ivy - Princess landed right after he did, grabbed the meal and began to feed the very hungry kids. She was yapping to him as she started to feed the chicks but he left pretty quickly. . . . . "what do you mean you didn't bring the desert, go back and get it, it's supposed to be included, do I have to do everything," ::)
bccs:
hahaha, one just went for a waddle to the front of the nest box, felt the rain, looked very perplexed and promptly made a bee-line for the back and shelter. ;D
bccs:
It's raining downtown ..... again ::) but the chicks are high and dry and huddled together in their usual spot in the nest box. :)
ballywing:
Today I saw somebody around noon -- probably IVY - above the Radisson - just HANGING THERE!! - Like a helium balloon , not gliding, not moving - it was really cool!!!! 8) - THEN he STREAKED downward and made a beeline for something on the other side of Portage - I lost him behind another building but I assume some sort of 'Snack' was over there - WOW it was really something to see - first the STATUE in the air, then the TURBO-JET DIVE BOMBER - :o ;D ;D
sami:
Chickpile wiggling about from time to time, so not frozen here.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version