Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (494/999) > >>

Ellie:
Can't see any feathers ruffling in the breeze so maybe the camera is frozen and the chicks aren't sleeping after all. ???

Ellie:
Every time I log on our chicks are comatose ;D  Missed all the feedings .........even the shot at the camera......oh well there always will be more of those ::) Raining a bit now- had to suspend my outside chores..........but can see the "chicks" instead. Yippee ;D

Mother Hen:
I thought I saw someone peeping over the edge but then thought I was losing it.....Friday and all you know how it is. One of the parents was flying around and landed on the short ariel. Now both of them are on the short ariel....I have never seen that before!!!! Talk about togetherness! WoW

bccs:
It's the weekend, I'm at home and I can see the birdies again........   oh yea  ;D ;D

bcbird:
Now we have a couple peeking over the ledge.  Can you see them yet, Mother Hen?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version