Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
Jo:
5:00 Chick pile in the corner. Three chicks fast asleep with the fourth awake and looking around. He/she went back to sleep for a bit but was up again and seems a bit restless.
5:20 Ivy (I think) arrived and suddenly we have 4 chicks wide awake. Dad went over to do say good morning to the kids and then back to sit on the edge of the nest.
5:45 - no sign of breakfast - chicks have gone back to sleep
It's cloudy 15 now with a high of 19, cloudy and only 30% chance of rain.
bcbird:
No parental silhouette at this time. The chickpile has the occasional minor readjustment, but all looks settled for the night.
It is wonderful to see them past midnight.
2kawaii:
Forget nap time, someone just showed up with food!
susha:
--- Quote from: ballywing on June 11, 2010, 15:57 ---Today I saw somebody around noon -- probably IVY - above the Radisson - just HANGING THERE!! - Like a helium balloon , not gliding, not moving - it was really cool!!!! 8) - THEN he STREAKED downward and made a beeline for something on the other side of Portage - I lost him behind another building but I assume some sort of 'Snack' was over there - WOW it was really something to see - first the STATUE in the air, then the TURBO-JET DIVE BOMBER - :o ;D ;D
--- End quote ---
LUCKEEEEEE!!!!
susha:
--- Quote from: BigBird on June 11, 2010, 11:34 ---Did anyone else see that?? Came right up to the camera, stuck his butt up in the air... and pooped.... haha
--- End quote ---
I think, that our little Radisson Royal was expressing how he felt about TPC's suggestion that soccer might be more popular than Peregrines! :P :P :P
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version