Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (491/999) > >>

Kinderchick:
Ooooo! Just saw a little one aim a "poop shot" at the ceiling of the nestbox! My first "poop shot" observation of the season! ;D

Kinderchick:
We do see Princess feeding the chicks this year, Stormy. But she seems to have allowed Ivy to feed them more than she allowed Trey to, I think. :-\

Stormy:
I haven't been able to watch these guys this year, but, lately, I haven't seen Princess feeding the chicks.  Has she relagated this task to Ivy?  Cause, he's usually the one I see feeding them.  Unless, Princess does day shifts, and Ivy is doing evening?

2kawaii:
Ivy brought in something fairly small.  One of the chicks grabbed it from him, Ivy gave them a "Whatever, okay" look and went to sit on the ledge.  

A couple of the chicks seem to be trying to eat the snack but it's hard to see how well they are doing as the other two chicks closest to the camera are blocking the view.

Moonstar:
Some food must have been brought in. I missed it. But right now it looks like a couple are self feeding.  Oh they are just so cut.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version