Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
bccs:
Holy macaroni, I get to start a new day. :o
Chicks are fine, mum and dad are feeding them like mad, all is well in downtown peregrine land ;D
des:
So having Princess means you automatically have a larger territory?!
bcbird:
Another peaceful scene with the parent on the left edge of the ledge, facing out, and a barely visible chick pile settled for the night.
allikat:
--- Quote from: Eye-spy on June 12, 2010, 23:31 ---
--- Quote from: allikat on June 12, 2010, 23:16 ---Very perceptive Eye-spy.....
The proximitity to water and their availability to prey is correct and accurate.
Technically they are outside the audible range but visually, I'm afraid not.
However, all in all, the falcons know their own territories.
--- End quote ---
Thank you Tracy.
--- End quote ---
Ahem.....I take that quote as a compliment! :)
Eye-spy:
--- Quote from: allikat on June 12, 2010, 23:16 ---Very perceptive Eye-spy.....
The proximitity to water and their availability to prey is correct and accurate.
Technically they are outside the audible range but visually, I'm afraid not.
However, all in all, the falcons know their own territories.
--- End quote ---
Thank you Tracy.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version