Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (485/999) > >>

ballywing:

--- Quote from: susha on June 13, 2010, 10:42 ---"So, if we all move in together like this...squish against the camera lens...we'll block out the view...that's it....we're almost blocking their whole view... :P :P"

--- End quote ---

Like this Susha??  :P

Shocka88:
I haven't seen the chicks in a couple of days and I can't believe how they've grown. I tuned in to a feeding......they had their backs to the lens so couldn't see all the gorey details  :o ......which was alright! I did notice that they seemed to be eating on their own and had to make sure they got their share!  ;D After the meal was over, one was wingercizing for all he/she was worth. They just grow up too fast.  :'( ;D ;D

susha:
"So, if we all move in together like this...squish against the camera lens...we'll block out the view...that's it....we're almost blocking their whole view... :P :P"

susha:
I'm having a hard time getting onto the Forum this morning - don't know if it's the internet or my computer or me just not knowing what I'm doing!

Some great close-ups of the Giant Chicks - they seem to be hungry, trying to eat the nest box! :o ??? :o

Ellie:
Mom/Dad is sitting watch over the nest.  Can see the adult sihlouette on the ledge and the chicks are there somewhere!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version