Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (469/999) > >>

ballywing:
Dang Companies!!! >:( There's more to life than WORK!!! :-\

Mother Hen:
No is was my company that did the kicking out after all these year!!!!! I guess I will just have to go up with Tracy tomarrow. I will hold the paid for her.

GCG:

--- Quote from: Mother Hen on June 15, 2010, 10:43 ---I have been totally kicked out of the web cam due to the soccer. Can you believe it.I quesss they do not want anyone watching the games on line. But I wasn't i promise!!!!! Now I am really sulking.

--- End quote ---

 >:(  :o I find this hard to believe that CBC??? can block you from the site because of soccer. Do they realize that not everyone likes watching sports online. Most everyone I know would prefer to sit in a comfy chair/recliner and watch on TV. Does anyone know how Mother Hen can view the cam? Not to mention, the chicks play a great game of soccer with their meals.  :D

eagle63_1999:
Webcam works for me.

Mother Hen:
I have been totally kicked out of the web cam due to the soccer. Can you believe it.I quesss they do not want anyone watching the games on line. But I wasn't i promise!!!!! Now I am really sulking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version