Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (468/999) > >>

Kinderchick:
Well, finally, the webcam is back up again! ;D Maybe the soccer game is over?! :-\ There goes that chick again, doing his opera singing for the camera again, ballywing! ;) LOL!

Saoirse:
Mother Hen, I suspect Tracy would have quite a few volunteers for that job -- she might have to hold a draw! Hmmmm . . . there's one more way to make money for the project!  ;)

Mother Hen:
For you people that can print the pictures. PLEASE PLEASE print some more as I need  a chick fix!!!!
Tracy if you need help holding the pail......I 'm here!

Kinderchick:
Was able to watch the chicks a wee bit this morning at school with the Kinderchicklets.  :D But there sure has been a whole lot of webcam freezing today and now all I can get is a black screen. :( Sure do hope I will be able to see the banding tomorrow. :-\

MayShowers:

--- Quote from: ballywing on June 15, 2010, 12:25 ---Dang Companies!!! >:( There's more to life than WORK!!! :-\

--- End quote ---
I'm with you ballywing.  I've somehow lost my flash player and I don't have administrative rights to install it again, so no more web viewing.  :'( That means I will miss the banding tomorrow, so I'm really hoping there will be a video of it so I can watch it at home later.  Darn work :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version