Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (467/999) > >>

Kinderchick:
LOL! There's a "snowball" on my webcam now! :P

Kinderchick:
Okay now, just when I finally get to view the webcam, it's covered up with a "chick derriere"! ::) LOL!

GCG:
 :) Just watched a feeding, one at a time. In my opinion, there are at least two females. But make no mistake, I will be the first to tell you, I have been wrong before. I just have to be patient and wait for the banding tomorrow.  ::)  :-\ Banding, so close!

bcbird:
We have the screen taken up by our aria performer.  This time at the conclusion of the piece we get mostly a back view as a new heartfelt tune is begun to be belted out.  Mostly only the heavy breathing is evident.

Falcon watcher:

--- Quote from: Mother Hen on June 15, 2010, 14:49 ---For you people that can print the pictures. PLEASE PLEASE print some more as I need  a chick fix!!!!

--- End quote ---

I'll second that request.  All I ever seem to see lately is a black screen.  I am completely going into withdrawl.   :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version