Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (470/999) > >>

ballywing:
Chow Time! - Ivy lands on the ledge with a nice snack in hand - Princess appears 3 seconds later, says 'GIVE ME THAT' - snatches it from Ivy and delivers to the chicks. Ivy exits stage left - Feathers flying - Princess doing the feeding, chicks are very well behaved sitting in a line.  Not a huge amount of interest though, they  must have already eaten recently! Quick meal, Princess exits with the leftovers.  8)

Saoirse:

--- Quote from: Cooper on June 15, 2010, 07:56 ---I feel a tad dissed.   ;D

--- End quote ---

And they do it with such flair, don't they???

Cooper:
Oh my goodness. Just sat down to have my early morning chick fix and what do I get? A waddle over to the camera, a tilt of a bum in the air and fire. My own personal poop shot. I feel a tad dissed.   ;D

Jo:
The chicks are moving around a bit and have not gone back to the chickpile.

If you are outside Winnipeg  - it looks like a beautiful day today. It's 16 now with a high of 23. For banding day the are predicting high of 26 (humidex 29!).

Thank you for the updates throughout the day - I hate it when work gets in the way of watching the Falcon Cam. :P . . . Your updates & pictures are wonderful to come home to. ;D

The Friesens:
I can't believe that it is banding time already! They are growing too fast, :'( mind you I think I say that every year  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version