Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
Jo:
Lots of wingersizing going on this morning - including one chick putting on a demonstration right in front of the camera.
Good luck with the banding!
The Peregrine Chick:
Note: banding today at approximately 2pm - barring any hold-ups retrieving the chicks from the nestbox. The plan is to broadcast the banding live as we have done in the past on the main CBC Manitoba/Shaw FalconCam website (www.cbc.ca/manitoba/features/falcon/). We will also see about posting a video as soon after the banding as we can manage it - will post the link when it is ready for viewing.
Weather looks to be sunny and hot today, good weather for a banding.
bcbird:
It will be so fascinating to know which chick is which once those coloured bands go on! I'm betting those are sopranos doing the cam shows, so at least two females is my guess.
Shocka88:
Can't wait for tomorrow.......so exciting! ;D ;D ;D Looks like the sun will be shining for you and I hope all goes well.
Thx to you, TPC, and everyone else that makes our viewing possible. So glad I found this forum. It's the best! :-*
susha:
--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick link=topic=2084.msg58017#msg ---It will be on the main CBC Manitoba/Shaw FalconCam site and yes, there will be a video on YouTube and maybe even the CBC site as well after the fact. Will try to get a video up as quickly as possible so that everyone who couldn't watch in the afternoon won't be left out for too too long.
--- End quote ---
TPC, you are the best!! I know that the Peregrines are your absolute first priority, but you take such good care of us phanatcs and our (some might say) obsessive need to see the goings-on!
I won't be able to watch live, but I'll be thinking of you and the Family all day.
Sounds like you'll have great weather.
Much love to the Royal Family and to you guys for all you do :-* :-* :-*
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version