Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (462/999) > >>

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on June 15, 2010, 19:33 ---...I just like to hedge my bets when it comes to promising y'all a time for the banding!
--- End quote ---
Well, last year, you had thought around 10:00 AM, I think and it didn't actually occur for a few hours later, I think. But then, that's when you had to go up in the swing stage so  I remember you had to wait for the wind to die down... I'll just bet that Dennis will get some marvelous photos as well as Larry's fine camera work! ;D Will Dr. Bob be with you, as well? ???

Stormy:
and please, please, please . . .  wipe the poop art off of the camera lens . . .  ;D ::) :P :-X

susha:

--- Quote from: Saoirse on June 15, 2010, 14:55 ---Mother Hen, I suspect Tracy would have quite a few volunteers for that job -- she might have to hold a draw! Hmmmm . . . there's one more way to make money for the project!  ;)

--- End quote ---

What a great idea Saoirse!  I'm in if that happens! ;D ;D ;D

susha:

--- Quote from: Jo on June 15, 2010, 07:39 ---

Thank you for the updates throughout the day - I hate it when work gets in the way of watching the Falcon Cam. :P . . . Your updates & pictures are wonderful to come home to. ;D

--- End quote ---

Boy, do I ever agree, Jo!  I feel more and more resentful about not being able to view at work!  I'm missing so much!

KDR33:

--- Quote from: allikat on June 15, 2010, 20:55 ---Can't wait until tomorrow!!!! 

I wonder.....how many males, how many females? 

--- End quote ---

I can't wait either!  My uneducated guess is three females and one male.   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version