Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (460/999) > >>

RCF:
Early morning exercise.

Mother Hen:
Trcy
Sure you don't need me to hold the pail? I am sorry I will miss the live feed but look forward to see the video. Princess was sitting on the nest this morning at 7....She must know some visitors will be coming today. She is ready to defend. As for mice I am sure I saw Ivy bringing a mouse...what ever I saw him bring it had a tail and not wings. Good luck witht he banding

The Friesens:
Now that is funny... Even Tracy got a dislike on the front page..lol I guess they disagree with you on the mice.

The Friesens:
Looks like the weather is going to be co-operative for the banding..yeah. Not sure I will be able to watch it from work but will watch it at some point! Happy Banding! They are so busy and funny to watch this morning! stretching and wobbling all around  :D

Moonstar:
They are sleeping so peacefully right now.  Oh...if they only knew what they were in for today.  I notice lots of dark tail feathers. 
I won't be able to watch at work.  I look forward to reading about it and seeing it once the video is available.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version