Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (459/999) > >>

Sue:

--- Quote from: Saoirse on June 16, 2010, 09:15 ---I've never watched from the street, but it seems to me that one of the pluses might be the chance to see Princess and Ivy soaring in the sky, screaming at Tracy as she works with the chicks. That wouldn't show on the falcon cam!

--- End quote ---

That was what I was thinking Saoirse. I guess if I was really lucky there might be an unshielded hot spot around and I could be doing both!  ;D

GCG:
 :) Our Radisson Royals have grown so much, they are now able to "feather" their own nest. A very anxious countdown to the banding.  ;D

Saoirse:
I've never watched from the street, but it seems to me that one of the pluses might be the chance to see Princess and Ivy soaring in the sky, screaming at Tracy as she works with the chicks. That wouldn't show on the falcon cam!

Sue:
I have to be in downtown Wpg. this morning and could hang around to watch from the ground during banding or I could make tracks for home and watch the falconcam.  ???
Any opinions pro or con from those of you who have watched from the street would be appreciated.

bev.:
Good luck with your banding.
 :-*
any guesses with regards to sex of kids
I am not sure if I will be watching. Depends on Genesse.


so any pictures would be great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version