Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
Kinderchick:
Okay, now all we need is for that little guy who just placed his butt up against the camera to let loose and then we will all have no webcam viewing! ;) LOL! ;D
Linder:
I'll have a look for you. Going to try for a view with some shade. ;D
Pam:
I'm going to hang out in the parking lot beside the church (and across from MTS) on Donald.....
Linder:
I was thinking the same thing, get to watch Ivy and Princess and then watch the video later. I watched the banding last year from home and think this year will venture downtown. Thinking of in front of MTS centre, by bus stop. If you see someone with binocs and looking up, say Hi ;D 8)
RCF:
Hey, did anyone notice on the cbc website where they advertise for today's banding, the picture of a hand (TPC) a falcon leg and the band # is 23 over Y. That would be Hurricanes band number. 8)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version