Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (453/999) > >>

Falcon watcher:
Thank you bcbird.  This not being able to see this year is driving me slightly crazy.  I so look forward to the pictures and updates from those who can see.

Yes Kinderchick.  I have rebooted changed computers, cleaned out cookies, every possible thing I can think of... still just a black screen and the advertising. 

Kinderchick:
Oh no, Falcon Watcher! :'( Wouldn't you know it! :'( Sorry to hear that...  Did you try turning off your computer completely and rebooting? ??? Sometimes that works for me. :-\Chicks are still in the nestbox.... Ah! Someone please get a photo of that face!!! :o

bcbird:
Who is it that is playing right now anyway that is so fascinating?

ballywing:
ARGH - MUST be the soccer!!!!! >:( - Yes we with no cams at home and no cams at work need lots of updates please!!!  :-*

bcbird:
Only chicks so far to see on the cam.  Nothing unusual, falconwatcher

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version