Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (452/999) > >>

bev.:
Did I make it in time.

I am going to do pcitures if I am here on time. Someone jsut waved

2kawaii:
I did, I did!  ;D


--- Quote from: Kinderchick on June 16, 2010, 14:14 ---Chicks are still in the nestbox.... Ah! Someone please get a photo of that face!!! :o

--- End quote ---

BigBird:
that was the funniest thing i've ever seen... his face right by the camera... didn't look like a very comfortable position, i wish i knew how to do a screen shot properly.

Sue:
I figured out how to get "streaming" sort of :P Two windows open both showing the falcon cam. At the 1:50 min mark on window A I refresh window B and just keep going back and forth. Kind of clumky but better than nothing

Cooper:
Shoot. I wished I'd taught myself how to do the picture thing. I thought for a moment the movie "Jaws" was playing!   :o  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version