Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (454/999) > >>

Falcon watcher:
I can't believe this.  I am still just getting a black screen! The adverts for the World Cup stream just fine.  But I can not see anything.  Can some one please give a play by play of how it is going.  Please?

GCG:
 :D MotherHen, make no mistake, we are hoping you will post and post often, you have a bird's eye view of the happenings. Wish we were there. Thanks, GCG! :-*

Kinderchick:
Comatose chickpile! Exactly what TPC wants right now, I think. :-\

AnimalLover:
they sure are hot I wonder if she will bring them a little water to cool them off.

The cam is still freezing up for me.

Kinderchick:
It's almost 2:00 PM, Winnipeg time? Do you think we need a drum roll or something?! 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version