Author Topic: West Winnipeg - 2009 / Ivy & Jules  (Read 82301 times)

Offline bccs

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
West Winnipeg - 2009 / May
« Reply #307 on: May 21, 2009, 06:05 »
Loriann, lol but I never thought you'd let this one go without saying something ;D ;D

Offline Loriann

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #306 on: May 21, 2009, 05:46 »
** steps away from the HUGE temptations of the last few posts, backs slowly away from the keyboard, giggling madly **   ;D

Offline bccs

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #305 on: May 20, 2009, 23:56 »
I stand alone against the foe ;D ;D.

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #304 on: May 20, 2009, 20:47 »
LLLMAO!!!!!  Wish I'd seen this when it was posted.  I notice that no one has posted since then -- apparently everyone is cowering in fear of Heidi or the backhoe.  Nice try, bccs!  ;D ;D

Offline carly

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #303 on: May 20, 2009, 20:03 »
LOL....uh oh...I'm turning in before the 'hoe' shows up  :P

Offline bccs

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #302 on: May 20, 2009, 20:00 »
Listen hear widget guy, the hoe does not exist. We have all talked about her, made jokes about her, been threatened with pictures of her and been told that we should be scared of her powers. Have we seen her? Has anyone been moved by her? Noooooooooo. :P :P :P
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 20:08 by bccs »

Offline Eye-spy

• Project
  • Chick
« Reply #301 on: May 20, 2009, 19:19 »
hurl,yack, I think Trey has been replaced as # 1 in someone's eyes. Loriann, over to you.......

Carefull bunny girl, I'm going to call in the hoe........

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #300 on: May 20, 2009, 19:17 »
Thanks, Dennis!!!  ;D ;D

Offline photosbydennis

• Project
  • Old Bird
    • www.pbase.com/photosbydennis
« Reply #299 on: May 20, 2009, 17:01 »
As the current West-end Gallery is getting some what large, with many photos to scroll through. I have decided to make a second gallery. This gallery will be from the nest box installation to banding. I'll be adding a couple of photos daily. Hope you enjoy. Just click on the West Winnipeg...Nest Box-Till Banding gallery.
http://www.pbase.com/photosbydennis/peregrines_2009
Don't forget to check in on the recent photo gallery, for other things on the go.
http://www.pbase.com/photosbydennis/recent_photos

Cheers !

Offline bccs

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #298 on: May 20, 2009, 16:21 »
hurl,yack, I think Trey has been replaced as # 1 in someone's eyes. Loriann, over to you.......

Offline Eye-spy

• Project
  • Chick
« Reply #297 on: May 20, 2009, 16:16 »
And Eye-Spy our techno-god, doesn't forget anything ... its kinda spooky actually.  We'll be doing something, something unexpected arises and techno-god must solve and I think, oops, don't have a widget, but I have some duct tape that might save the day!  I offer it to His Excellence and lo and behold, from beneath his copious robes magically appears a widget, and not just any widget, a widget that takes dictation!  :o

Truly a techno-god is our Eye-Spy!

I wish I were exaggerating, but I'm not.  This happpens everywhere I work with Larry regardless of the situation, whether he's been there before and was able to plan ahead (or not as in the WW case).  It's very, very cool.  And I'm never expecting it so I get the Eye-Spy equivalent of a smack on the back of the head, aka, a hairy eyeball  :P

Yeah, well, I needed a new monitor anyway......

And I was not in that fine a form today as I reacall >:(

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
« Reply #296 on: May 20, 2009, 11:59 »
And Eye-Spy our techno-god, doesn't forget anything ... its kinda spooky actually.  We'll be doing something, something unexpected arises and techno-god must solve and I think, oops, don't have a widget, but I have some duct tape that might save the day!  I offer it to His Excellence and lo and behold, from beneath his copious robes magically appears a widget, and not just any widget, a widget that takes dictation!  :o

Truly a techno-god is our Eye-Spy!

I wish I were exaggerating, but I'm not.  This happpens everywhere I work with Larry regardless of the situation, whether he's been there before and was able to plan ahead (or not as in the WW case).  It's very, very cool.  And I'm never expecting it so I get the Eye-Spy equivalent of a smack on the back of the head, aka, a hairy eyeball  :P

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #295 on: May 19, 2009, 20:42 »
And Eye-spy's! 

Offline bev.

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #294 on: May 19, 2009, 20:27 »
Love your sense of Humor TPC.

Offline Eye-spy

• Project
  • Chick
« Reply #293 on: May 19, 2009, 20:12 »
You must have been ready to tear your hair out over this one.  :)

Nah, just bugged the heck out of Larry & Dennis

They ignored me nicely ... ;D

And it's at this point I step out for some fresh air...or snap some photos. Leavening Larry to deal with the questions... ;D

It's all them questions that can result in a guy fergettin' to plug in a cable..... :-\
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 20:14 by Eye-spy »