Author Topic: Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess  (Read 412575 times)

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
Re: Radisson - 2009 / March
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2009, 19:27 »
I know that TPC will be walking around looking up or not as I'm sure she has her secret hideaways to look for our peregrines...  It might be hard to see though as the fog is getting thicker!!!
ARGH!!!!  
It sure is.  I can't see The Golden Boy and it's only 3 blocks away.  And I can't see the hydro bldg. 

Offline photosbydennis

• Project
  • Old Bird
    • www.pbase.com/photosbydennis
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2009, 19:20 »
Reports of Peregrines in Downtown Winnipeg...well I missed it by "One" day. Having said that, this is my Sunday night and tomorrow is my Monday...this means I was "Bang" on...lol !
This goes out to all the Peregrine Folks...do you know your Peregrines in Downtown Winnipeg ? Are you up to a challenge ?
I have just posted two photos of the Radisson Pair at this link. http://www.pbase.com/photosbydennis/peregrines_2009
Are you able to ID them ?
You can reply to this address photosbydennis@shaw.ca
Results will be posted on the forum on Friday March 27th...sorry no prizes...this is just for fun.

Cheers !
Dennis

Offline carly

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2009, 19:18 »

omg I just realized something -- I don't have the internet on my desktop at work anymore.  sob   :'( :'( :'(

personal laptop with a wireless network card hidden under your desk might do the trick  ;)

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2009, 19:15 »
****   NEWS FLASH ****
"Productivity delcines sharply in offices and businesses across the nation as Falcon Phanatics anxiously await news of the arrival of Princess and Trey"

film at 11. 
LOL, Loriann! 

omg I just realized something -- I don't have the internet on my desktop at work anymore.  sob   :'( :'( :'(

Offline allikat

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2009, 19:14 »
We can always count on TPC to be the voice of reason!!

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2009, 19:08 »
...until I can get a look at it, I'm going to be a bit more cautious if y'all don't mind.  Hopefully s/he will come around to the east side sometime today and I can confirm its a peregrine and perhaps even who it might.

Yes I know, party-pooper and all that but hey, that's why I'm the Chick  :-*
  Of course, you're right.  Thanks for bringing us back down to earth.  (And I haven't even read the next four pages after this post of yours!  lol) 

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2009, 19:03 »
Well I have spotted one this morning sitting on the edge of the nest. Coming and going all morning. Now I am going to have trouble working again!!!! I have my spy glasses ready. I have only seen one but which one is the question. I was so excited this morning to see her/him home again safe and sound. I emailed Tracy and then thought I'd better so to all of you myself. Could not remember how to, seniors moment! If I see two today I will let you know.

Mother Hen
  So glad you're back, Mother Hen, spy-glasses at reach!  And what exciting news!!

Offline allikat

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2009, 19:00 »
I know that TPC will be walking around looking up or not as I'm sure she has her secret hideaways to look for our peregrines...  It might be hard to see though as the fog is getting thicker!!!
ARGH!!!!  

Offline eagle63_1999

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
    • My Photography
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2009, 19:00 »
Well we'll keep our fingers crossed though!

Offline carly

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2009, 18:58 »
On my way home, I made sure to be on the lookout while driving through downtown...saw nothing  :-[

She can probably go right up and check places where we couldn't. Our guys would be dozing right about now after having a nice 'pigeon' take out  :P

Offline allikat

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2009, 18:53 »
The time is 6:52 in Winnipeg...and you're right, she probabaly did make the trip downtown today  :P

Oh shoot!!!
On my way home, I made sure to be on the lookout while driving through downtown...saw nothing  :-[

Offline carly

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2009, 18:51 »
What time is it in Manitoba? TPC might be there now checking things out if it's not pouring or too dark outside.

Offline eagle63_1999

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
    • My Photography
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2009, 18:48 »
Nothing confirmed yet as far as I am concerned.

Offline allikat

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2009, 18:48 »
Any confirmations yet?????? ;)

Offline Loriann

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2009, 18:35 »
y'all are so lucky to get to see the birds during the day... all I see when i look out my windows at work are flocks of Avian Garbarators... not the same.