The Forum > The Forum

Posting Images on the Forum

(1/3) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:
Will do BL!

BirdLover:
TPC, can you add pictures for demonstration?  I'm kinda challenged  ;D  LOL

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: BirdLover on June 04, 2009, 13:45 ---Um, TPC you totally lost me with all that gobbledy-gook for posting pics, but I did get the part about 2nd from the left on the second row. LOL
--- End quote ---

No worries, I'm going to try to put together a tutorial BirdLover over the weekend, I'll be posting it here when its ready, so check back later on.

BirdLover:
Um, TPC you totally lost me with all that gobbledy-gook for posting pics, but I did get the part about 2nd from the left on the second row. LOL

Those babies are sooooo cute.  I want one, Holly.  Should fit right in with my flock ( 1 Fischer's Lovebird, 1.  Peachface Lovebird, 2 Zebra Finches [1 normal, 1 white {sisters}], and Miss Idgy, the Senegal Parrot.  Oh and last but not least, Willis, the Betta fish.

Or should this be in the members pets section.  I never know.   :-\

Holly-Birdeze:
The two in my hand are let say about 3 weeks old.  They do completely feather in by one month old.  Those are my "poster fids"  my 2nd, and 3rd babies hatched at my house...in 2007.  "Banjo and Chubby"
I use the alphabet and themes to name my babies.  It's an excellent way to keep track.  I've gone A-Z and at Q again...so that's a few babies...and lots of hand feeding.  ;)

Has anyone named the new fids on the Radisson?  What are you going to name them?
I imagine they have to mature a bit before you can tell the sexes?

Linnies definitely don't compare to the Falcons...But, I still LOVE the idea of Falconry and Hawking...that's one of those dream things I wish I could do!  but I settle for these little ones instead.  And they are NOT considered noisy....unusual...but true! 

Maybe I should stick one in my shirt sleeve for the Radisson visit? (not for the falcon, but for us to gander at...since I'm so crappy at posting photos lol)
And hey feathered friends, I even took my Yorkie for a ride on the scooter yesterday, she loved it!  a little wind blown, but we were happy!  it's always something with me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version