Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (99/100) > >>

carly:
I just got home from doctors and allis quiet at the box.  Eli, you should a transmitter on homeless if it's her, you'll see a little antena on her back (kind of like a little backpack with a little wire sticking out).

Here is a photo of Quest from Rochester and you can see her attena clearly.

http://rfalconcam.com/imprints/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/quest2.jpg

Elaine L:
There is a falcon at the box that looks quite ruffled, and unlike other days, is looking inside the nestbox; could this be "Homeless"?  She is due back today, according to the news reports on the website.

carly:
What a great day!  Radisson has been there most of the day!  I will keep my fingers crossed for TG.  Perhaps with the increase in the falcon population we are seeing, she may succeed in finding herself a new mate this year!   

bev.:
I will have to check the color but I thought it was silver It is like this O|Y.

I also just got this e-mail
As of the 21st, homeless was in southern Montana, about 100km south-east of Billings She was 1000 km from Edmonton, so looks like 24-25th for her homecoming, unless she catches a tail wind, or hits a spring snow storm

Cross your fingers that nothing happens and that she does not try here again.

carly:
What great news to wake up to!!!  I admit I was worried but I guess 'all in their own time'.  Yay...I bet you slept well last night Bev  ;)  I will watch this morning and hope to see one or both !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version