Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (94/100) > >>

Elaine L:
Sounds good to me, Bev.

carly:
Miss Edmonton is a fine name Bev and much more personal than TG or 'homeless'!  ;)

bev.:
My transmitter girl had 5 in there one year.
  I think I will give her the name a friend of mine in Buffalo named her when she was the clinical science site. Miss Edmonton. What do you think???

carly:
BEv, thanks so much for sharing the photos of TG and her new beau!!  Any idea who he is yet?   I wonder if he's one of the fostered chicks from years before or someone totally new. 

bev.:
7:42 - Radisson is on the  eggs.

I have been observing at the Weber building the last few nights. Spent until 10:45pm there last night.  I will not disclose where she has decided to nest. So far it appears to be just a scrape. She stays there a lot but can see Weber building from where she is. the male now stays at Weber building .  TG girl has been on guard at her nest site and one of the biologists has confirmed she has started a scrape. I will give details as I can.  she remained there until 10:45 last night and then went back to her letter on Weber building. They each have their favorite letters.  I am hoping for eggs by the weekend or early nest week. This is just my observations from what I have observed with behavior at clinical science site and other cams.  I would like to camp out  there. for a day but i am trying to remain as inconspicuous as I can.  so keep your fingers crossed for my girl.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version