Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (91/100) > >>

bev.:
Thanks TPC.
I am jsut waiting for the information on bands of Miss E but I  may have to take some closeups myself.
Because male is not banded  no information on him.

The Peregrine Chick:
Just so there is no more confusion, going to pull Bev's Weber bird posts and start a new couple of boards ...

bev.:
Just so theer is not confusion.  Raddison and Damon are at the clinical science building.  Miss Edmonton(TGgirl) and unbanded male are at the Weber building.  these sites are about 10 minutes apart by car but not in each others territory.  the intruder came to the Weber site and I am hoping he got the message. We will check out later today.  My concern was that these 2 sites are so close and in the same flight path that the intruder might try for the clinical site.

I am just being cautious.  My fingers are crossed and anything else that I can cross ;D ;D

bev.:
Thanks for the tips TPC.

WE are looking through all our shots,closeups. We were going mostly by the head markings and the chest.  We are quite sure we have the same male but will check again tonihgt. We did not see any bands on our closeups and the resident male is unbanded(of course so could the other)We trying to go on habits also.
that should show tonight as last night I am sure he was rattled.

Liz:
Thanks for the update, bev.  You had quite a night! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version