Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (70/100) > >>

Alison:

--- Quote from: bev. on May 02, 2010, 17:57 ---I was at the Weber this afternoon and M iss Edmonton is home.  Well she had a transmitter and so it must be her and it looked like her. I am in a hurry but I will post picutres later.

she was in Wyoming on Thursday so she made good time.

--- End quote ---

Wonderful news, Bev! I'm so glad Miss Edmonton is home. Looking forward to your pics.

CeeBee:
I am so happy to hear that she is back!  What an amazing journey she has made.  Looking forward to pictures when you have time. 

bev.:
I was at the Weber this afternoon and M iss Edmonton is home.  Well she had a transmitter and so it must be her and it looked like her. I am in a hurry but I will post picutres later.

she was in Wyoming on Thursday so she made good time.

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: bev. on April 27, 2010, 18:16 ---... they go between 250 and 400 miles  in a day...
--- End quote ---

That's amazing, bev! I had no idea they travelled that much territoy in a day! :o

bev.:
MIss Edmonton is not really late. she only left 2 days later this year ,than last year. Now last year she was here on April 26
I still feel it is the transmitter.

Last year she was in Colorado on april18, this year she hit Colorado on april24.  I do expect her in a few days.
she is dodging storms, and that will delay or slow down flying time. they go between 250 and 400 miles  in a day.

the Genesse male is really late. I do worry about that We will just  have to see how he does.

Now Alastair's Rankin Inlet transmitter birds are on the move .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version