Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (62/100) > >>

RCF:
Thanks for the slide show, bev.  :)  I've seen our birds try and land with food on a windy day, it's sometimes hard to get the height with extra weight. 

bev.:
Here is slideshow from July1.  It is  about 35 pictures long but I wanted to share with you what I saw.  It was very windy and we have waited many hours to see this. Miss E has a chick or more July1

Slideshow - http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x135/fullbrandt/bev46/?action=view&current=a2cdeaf4.pbw

birdcamfan:

--- Quote from: bev. on July 02, 2010, 11:06 ---on Canada day Miss Edmonton became a mom. Cannot see it or them, but I will post a slideshow later showing the events of the day.

We waited patiently for the signs and When the male came in with food and Miss Edmonton went out to pcik it up and take it in, my eyes just welled up. I so wanted a good season for her.

but be patient with me for a bit, as I am reeling over the loss of Scout at Ohio. I have followed this site for 3 years. I have as many pictures of it as Edmonton. so I am in shock and heart sick.
too much this year,. First Orville , then Swoop and then beautiful Scout. :'( :'( :'(

--- End quote ---
Sorry bev.

Kinderchick:
I'm happy for Miss Edmonton, bev. :D But join you in your sadness for the loss of Scout in Ohio, bev. :'(

bev.:
on Canada day Miss Edmonton became a mom. Cannot see it or them, but I will post a slideshow later showing the events of the day.

We waited patiently for the signs and When the male came in with food and Miss Edmonton went out to pcik it up and take it in, my eyes just welled up. I so wanted a good season for her.

but be patient with me for a bit, as I am reeling over the loss of Scout at Ohio. I have followed this site for 3 years. I have as many pictures of it as Edmonton. so I am in shock and heart sick.
too much this year,. First Orville , then Swoop and then beautiful Scout. :'( :'( :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version