Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (58/100) > >>

bccs:
Talk about a soap opera   ;D

bev.:
I will have more pictures in the next 2 days but we have a fledge. But there is a twist here.  Gord put up another male yesterday so I am not sure which one has fledged. I will have to go back an check my pictures and now really look for markings and bands.  I was excited this morning about the fledge  and then got a cal from Gord. He was not sure if I was still away or he would have prewarned me.  And the male is no other than the the young male form Red Deer that fell in the chimney.   I will have more later . so I have one fledged and one to go.and who is who, . I have the bands but hopefully I can tell. As long as 2 do well, that is what matters

carly:
Beautiful series of Miss E and her family Bev.  Thank you for sharing her with us and I hope her little guy fledges safely!

I know not having her transmitter on her will be hard for you but maybe she will come home earlier to you next year ... we will all be hoping for you  :-* :-*

Ellie:
Great pictures.....beautiful pair with "little Mr."  Wishing for good things for all! ;D

sami:
What a beauty Miss Edmonton is. So good to see her with a chick at last, and hopefully all will go well with the little guy. Have you given him a name?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version