Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (42/100) > >>

RCF:

--- Quote from: bev. on June 09, 2011, 12:30 ---There is a cam on WEber but it is not functional yet.
The eggs should be hatching late next week. Will try and swing by this weekend sometime.
We did spend about 4 hours there last weekend and everything looked fine. Sometimes have to spend hours to see what you need to see.

--- End quote ---

Yes bev, I have stood on the parkade in Brandon quite a few times for long periods of time and have seen no birdies, until you decide to leave and you get in the car and voila a falcon shows up.   ::)

bev.:
There is a cam on WEber but it is not functional yet.

The eggs should be hatching late next week. Will try and swing by this weekend sometime.

We did spend about 4 hours there last weekend and everything looked fine. Sometimes have to spend hours to see what you need to see.

bcbird:
She certainly is very attractive, and very successful.  Rockstar material, also like Trey.

The Peregrine Chick:
For those of you who never got a good look at Trey - E4 is about as close as I have seen to him ...

bev.:
here is a link to article about finding E4 and if I can get permission I will post picutres Gord sent.

http://www.ab-conservation.com/go/default/index.cfm/media/peregrine-cam/missing-peregrine-e4/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version