Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Warburg - Genesee Plant - 2009-18

<< < (18/127) > >>

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: bev. on July 22, 2012, 22:00 ---all 4 chicks were males, 2 taken out and the 2 remaining , are doing great. the other 2 will be hacked this week... I will post my small pictures tomorrow.
--- End quote ---

That is wonderful news, bev! Looking forward to seeing a few photos, whenever you have time. :)

birdcamfan:
Thanks, that is great news, especially with respect to the 2 chicks that were not doing well. Great work!

bev.:
all 4 chicks were males, 2 taken out and the 2 remaining , are doing great. the other 2 will be hacked this week.

Peter and I went to Genesse  in the rain yesterday , and I am happy to report that we saw both adults and the 2  kids. the 2 juveniles were soaring and playing tag and doing precision flying. While this was going on one adult was on a tower across from nestbox. they like to go here.

the sound of juveniles was music to my ears. One had enough and landed on a roof and the other continues to play with an  adult. so fo rthose that were worried, all is well. this gives me hope for Feist as he was a week older.

We also saw the falocn swoopping pigeons but could not tell who. One of the juveniles did an awesome dive.

I will post my small pictures tomorrow

Elaine L:
Tracy, they are both males.

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Elaine L on July 16, 2012, 13:46 ---One chick in nestbox, the other gone.  The one in nestbox keep looking around the side, so the other chick may be on the platform there.  Now, this one in box is really exercising his wings, so I think he is ready to go.

--- End quote ---

both males here?  or one of each?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version