Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Warburg - Genesee Plant - 2009-18

<< < (16/127) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: bev. on April 26, 2013, 01:19 ---I will post video later but I think I may know this one. I sent to Gord for verification. I think  a youngster. Red tape or band on right leg. band would mean captive bred

--- End quote ---

There aren't that many captive-bred birds being released Bev and tape usually comes off within a couple of months, so I would suggest also considering that it might be a purple anodized band as they often look red from a distance.  And the US Midwest folks put the anodized band on the right leg, the coloured band on the left.  The bird may not be cooperating for band numbers but see if you can get a look at the left leg and just look for colour, that might help to narrow your search parameters. 

bev.:
cam is now on line.

there was an intruder today just after 5pm (male)

I will post video later but I think I may know this one. I sent to Gord for verification. I think  a youngster. Red tape or band on right leg. band would mean captive bred

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: bev. on April 25, 2013, 11:01 ---thanks TPC

just did not want anyone to think I was keeping cam to myself.

--- End quote ---

Never for a minute would I think that Bev :)  And it never hurts to ask.

Considering what band-width costs and if they are still testing it, I just thought I would chime in.  At times like these when companies/organizations are having to be careful with their money, "fun" things like webcams are often viewed as luxuries that might need to be put on hold until the economy improves.

bev.:
thanks TPC

just did not want anyone to think I was keeping cam to myself.

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: bev. on April 24, 2013, 18:02 ---He sent me test link so I could monitor for them. I will ask if I can post it, but I think too much stuff on page. 
--- End quote ---

I would suggest waiting until they get all the problems solved that way they save on bandwidth (remember it costs them money every time everyone of us logs in) for the "real" thing. 

Just my thought on the subject.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version