Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Warburg - Genesee Plant - 2009-18

<< < (124/127) > >>

Alison:

--- Quote from: bev. on May 04, 2009, 21:00 ---Good catch Alison. I could never get a clear view.

--- End quote ---

I was just lucky - these pics are from about a minute before I posted them. She decided to leave for a moment.

bev.:
Good catch Alison. I could never get a clear view.

Alison:
Hi, my name is Alison and I am a falcon phanatic . . .

Four eggs now at Genesee!

allikat:
I guess I will have to do the same bev.   :(

I just don't know which ones to watch anymore...I do check on all of them when I get home from work so I guess in a way, I'm not cheating, I'm faithful to all  :D  However, once Princess & Trey are online, that will be my # 1 focus, then the WW pair, then the others...  can't let any of them go.  
Hello, my name is Allison (allikat), and I AM a falcon phanatic!

bev.:

--- Quote from: allikat on May 03, 2009, 17:54 ---I can't control myself anymore...I don't which site to watch and when to watch them as I feel that I'm cheating on every single one of them.   ::)

--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D hard is it not. I am now down to watching 3 sites but I was told by someone in the know that you can only really watch one well. so Now I will watch my site and a few others. Manitoba being one when it comes on line.

I am going to allow myself one hour a day to surf the other sites. I have to do this was I was watching eagles and owls and peregrines  and I have to have tome for me and my faimily. go figure eh!!!! ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version