Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Warburg - Genesee Plant - 2009-18

<< < (89/127) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:
Interesting that your two transmittered birds are moving now ... at least one transmittered tundrius bird has also started moving, but from a bit further south .... hmmmm

carly:
Wow ...I hope he gets home safe and soon.  Thanks Bev!

bev.:
Just received this news

The Genesse male appears to have started moving north in Venezuela between April 120th and April13th
Let us hope he is quick

bev.:
Miss Edmonton and the male from Genesse , settled not far from each other ,after migration south.

They will be tracking their  return ,to their perspective sites.  

The female at Genesse may be new or she may be last years and may have lost her transmitter, as it failed early into migration.
I have been checking Weber building to see if  male at end of season had returned yet.

It is a wonder you could even read my last message. I need to make corrections but I cannot get in there to do it :-[
Does that make sense.  :)

Elaine L:
Hi, Bev, I am not sure I understand what you said in your last message.  The way I understand it, the falcon at Genesse now may or may not be last year's falcon, who may, or may not, have lost her transmitter.  But there are two falcons with transmitters on their way here, who should arrive in 2 weeks, and they are, or may be, the transmitter pair, or Miss Edmonton and her partner last year.  Can you clarify this for me, when you get time?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version