Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Warburg - Genesee Plant - 2009-18

<< < (44/127) > >>

bev.:
last week was a false alarm and Gord does not know who was there.  but today Gord and team were out there and eggs were switched back and it does look like they were successful;  in getting Tr off male ;D ;D

First one is when the box closed first time, today . Maybe a test run. Eggs were not exchanged

the second slideshow is when male was in again and box closed and stayed closed for quite a bit and then it was obvious eggs were exchanged and in last picutre(thanks to RCF) it looks like TR is off

I am so excited right now. Now he will get back earlier. AT least Miss Edmonton came back 2.5 weeks earlier without TR this year.

bev.:
if you were talking about article of Gords, he would have banded her before releasing her.  They were at Genesse today. Box closed quickly so i imagine eggs were exchanged back. I should hear soon.  Male bolted out and then female was in for 6 minutes and she bolted out .I hope they were successful.  this is called GET OFF MY ROOF

bcbird:
Thanks, Elaine.  It does seem a good opportunity to allow followup should the bird be seen again.
I couldn't tell from the article photos of the female peregrine whether she had been banded. 

RCF:
Those were really great articles to read, Thanks Bev.

The Peregrine Chick:
I'm going to have to find a photo of T-Rex - sounds like our T-Rex was a reincarnation of Stud!
Nice article Bev!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version