Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Warburg - Genesee Plant - 2009-18

<< < (28/127) > >>

bev.:
Good capture Leona. I posted on BCATW on May 7 that I thought 4 eggs with my picutre. I guess I forgot to pot it here.

the female here is banded and is the same one as they have had for the last few years. I also got the male banded. I have been so busy, I do not know what I have posted where. I will go and retrieve my pictures so you can see.  I put May3 on one picture but is May6th egg16:  :egg16:

I have discussed this with Gord and we thought there were 3 falocns there for a bit, jsut like at Edmonton clincial.

As soon as I get my life back in next few days, I am going to sit here and try and ID male but I am betting it is our same male, that had transmitter off. the incubate so well

Kinderchick:
Great screenshot, Leana! Looks like 4 eggs to me. :)

Leana:
Got this screenshot last night but had issues with my uncooperative computer trying to upload it.  It's a pretty good view of the eggs - 3 for sure, possibly 4?  Hard to tell in the shadows between her feet if there is a 4th egg...but I think there just might be one.

Anyone who is a member on BCAW feel free to post this picture as some there are anxious to see the eggs!

RCF:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on May 15, 2012, 19:56 ---Nice to hear there are at least 3 eggs at Genesee. So, am I right about this, the male has been banded, but no positive ID yet and the female is unbanded? :-\

--- End quote ---

I think they are both banded and they think there are four eggs.  :)

http://www.peregrinefalcon-bcaw.net/viewtopic.php?p=185596#p185596

Kinderchick:
Nice to hear there are at least 3 eggs at Genesee. So, am I right about this, the male has been banded, but no positive ID yet and the female is unbanded? :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version