Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

ON / Toronto - King Street - 2008-15

<< < (16/22) > >>

carly:
Well for sure 1 week between eldest and youngest.  Alison may indeed have seen 3. 

I know I checked Thursday early morning and there were definitely only 2.  Number one hatched on the 9th, number two on the 12th, number 3 on possibly the 15th given Alisons pics and number 4 could have been yesterday or last night given how tiny he/she is.   So they hatched out across 7 days from eldest to youngest..wow!!

Can't wait to see TPC's reaction!

allikat:
Oh my goodness!!!  How long has it been for those other two eggs?
I can't believe it...History, no kidding  ;D
Way to go!  Another Congrats!

carly:
Ok this will go down in the history books..but apparently the other 2 eggs have hatched....!!  As posted by Linda a few minutes ago:

Saturday 2:45 feeding time. There are now 4 hatches, and the smallest is very small compared to the eldest sitting beside it. One egg still in view, not sure if this one will be  viable

Alison: you probably did see three after all and to have them all hatch like that ...wow .... 1 week between youngest and eldest I think....I wonder....if there was a territorial battle, are all the eggs hers??  Would that be possible or is this just one of those things that happens once in a while!

allikat:
You're right Alison, it's hard to tell, but that last series of photos looks like 3 cute chicks...

carly:
Nice pics Alison and yes it does look like 3 doesn't it.  I haven't seen any more updates from Linda since the beginning of the week.  I wonder who the pair is. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version