Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

ON / Hamilton - Sheraton Hotel - 2008-21

<< < (13/68) > >>

sparkster:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 25, 2013, 22:16 ---Good news about Brock! And congrats on your successful first post, sparkster! Welcome to the Forum! :D

--- End quote ---

Thank you, Kinderchick. I have been an avid cam watcher and reader for a couple of years and am excited about joining the discussions.

I hope Brock is not trying to do too much before she has developed the skills because she thinks she can do as well as her big sister. (Would falcons do that?) She seems to be getting into a lot of trouble. It is worrisome.

MayShowers:
Thanks for keeping us updated gran2496.  Glad to hear that Brock is okay.

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: sparkster on July 25, 2013, 19:34 ---I hope this works, as this is my first post! I am glad to hear that Brock is fine. Perhaps she needs a peregrine falcon helmet and parachute until she is able to fly as well as her sister, Laura.  ;)
--- End quote ---

Good news about Brock! And congrats on your successful first post, sparkster! Welcome to the Forum! :D

sparkster:

--- Quote from: gran2496 on July 25, 2013, 15:04 ---ThanOfficial Falconwatch Report for Wednesday, July 24, 2013 - Falconwatch Coordinator Cheryl Dobell reports: While Brock was away Laura continued to fly all over the place, including a brief visit to the nest ledge. After yesterday’s adventures Brock was returned to the Sheraton ...........Around 17:30 Brock reappeared on the south wall of Sheraton where she stayed for the next couple of hours. At 18:00 Laura had a beautiful long flight, soaring over the downtown on thermals for a good five minutes. She ended up flying north and out of sight, but showed up later on the north BDC logo.kfully, Brock is ok.

--- End quote ---

I hope this works, as this is my first post! I am glad to hear that Brock is fine. Perhaps she needs a peregrine falcon helmet and parachute until she is able to fly as well as her sister, Laura.  ;)

gran2496:
ThanOfficial Falconwatch Report for Wednesday, July 24, 2013 - Falconwatch Coordinator Cheryl Dobell reports: While Brock was away Laura continued to fly all over the place, including a brief visit to the nest ledge. After yesterday’s adventures Brock was returned to the Sheraton today with a(nother) clean bill of health! The only change was that her weight had increased by 70 grams! During her release on the Sheraton roof at 14:40 Laura circled overhead as if to welcome her sister home! Rather than hiding like last time, Brock promptly made her way to one of the beams next to the east wall and started calling. Surge flew by occasionally to check up on her, but didn't land with food for about two hours. Brock immediately flew over to grab the meal but in her excitement to eat forgot to think about her landing and ended up knocking both of them down to the gravel part of the roof! Surge quickly took off and Brock stayed out of sight, presumably eating. Around 17:30 Brock reappeared on the south wall of Sheraton where she stayed for the next couple of hours. At 18:00 Laura had a beautiful long flight, soaring over the downtown on thermals for a good five minutes. She ended up flying north and out of sight, but showed up later on the north BDC logo.kfully, Brock is ok.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version